Saturday, June 21, 2008

An Ode To Ms. Cleanliness

To Someone whose Sidey Balloon teaches you more number of s words than you ever thought existed
To Someone who called herself Ms. Quixotic for a long time
To Someone who should be actually called Ms. Cleanliness
To Someone who is as clean as a a whistle
To Someone who happens to be a proud Carmelite
To Someone who just called herself my everlasting girlfriend
To Someone who just got laughed on by calling herself that
To Someone who has done well for herself
To Someone to whom my first question always is - Did you have it ?
To Someone whose answer always is a giggling NO
To Someone who gets drunk on a glass of wine
To Someone who I wish to drink with
To Someone who I have known for ages
To Someone Sexy and Fat !!!
To Someone who loves Paneer Tikka at Khan Chachas
To Someone for whom I feel that Dilli Haat was just yesterday
To Someone who figures as one of the oldest in my chronological list of Infinite Crushes
To Someone who has been a constant support in troubled times
To Someone who is as wonderful as she is
To Someone whose friendship I cherish like my favourite food
To Someone as graceful as heartful as sweet as Ms. Cleaniness
To Someone as clean as the day of 22 June 1986

For Someone who satisfies the above conditions
Wishing you a very happy and clean birthday

Cheers to Ms. Cleanliness

P.S. New Addition
To Someone whose first reaction to this post was I love it
To Someone whose second reaction was to get me to correct the post grammatically

Cheers Again

1 comment:

  1. ai hero. everlasting kaha tha, girlfriend khud hi jod liya?!!!

    ha ha i meant anchor, and you can't possibly disagree :)

    ReplyDelete