Friday, June 15, 2007

Who do i blog for ?

as a newcomer in the world of bloggig ... this question has been in my mind from the very moment I thought after reading the blogs of anshul and anand .. both of which were special in there own wayz ....this was again raised by another of my lately found chat frnds .... when I told her that I must right somethin spicy now ... after all that introspective stuff .... she had asked me ... That means u rite for ppl?
well lemme try and answer these questions .. which are probaly the toughest ... as questions asked to oneself are the most tough to answer ... for the simple reason that u cant lie to urself ....another reason why introspection is the most important self analysis
'a public diary' (kudos to phoenix !!!) is probably the best phrase to describe a blog ... now why do we need a public diary .... is it a public display of emotions ...?
earlier when i first heard of blogs ... sopecifically when my BSP rep kejri had told me to write an article on that ... i was like wot ??why shuld one put ones life in public preview ....
well my own answer to that is its not puttin ur life under public perview ... it is another way of introspectin wid the ppl as an audience ...an audience wid an opinion ... an opinion which may not be rite necessarily ... but all the same will lead to some fruitful arguments and discussions ...blogging is a beautiful platform to let loose ur inner desires .. ur wishes ... ur fears ... ur apprehensions
that also ans the question over the statement ....
plz comment it encourages me
a blog widout readers wuld just become a private diary ... loosing the benefits of all ur thoughts ...a platform for discussion widout discussion ....
and last of all I have 2 very selfish motives for blogging
1. Improve my english ... i wanna.... no sorry want to be catting 2. Increase my typing speed

2 comments:

  1. some comments you might find useful in your english writing:

    you have the material; and it's good, too.

    you use "..." way too much. there are ways of expressing yourself without using that even once. try it in your next blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to improve your english, start making it grammatically and punctuation-wise correct (Shalabh/Manu/Arnav's blogs are good examples to learn from)
    To improve typing speed there're easier options than blogging, but anyhow, don't copy paste

    And at the end of the day remember to write for yourself, what and how you want...that's what three years of blogging has taught me. And yes, I love the name of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete